Our arms maximize ground clearance by strategically arching the lower control arms while following the angle of the axle for maximum clearance, axle protection, and visual appeal. Don’t be fooled with too much arch that puts your axles into greater risk of damage. Our precision manufacturing process ensures each control arm installs exactly like the factory arm. Depending on the model, most kits will have the High Lifter logo precision cut into the bracing.
Installation is made easy with our step by step and multi-image instructions. During installation, you can use stock bushings and ball joints for easy installation. Even better, High Lifter will install your ball joints before shipping. (See our control arms with preinstalled ball joints.) Always check for bearings, bushings, ball joints, and brake wear before installation and replace if needed. We always recommend checking these parts before you start your installation to save time and get back on the trail sooner. See the Replacement Parts Tab to purchase replacement parts as needed.
- 25% larger than average stock arms - Crafted from 1 ¼” DOM steel
- Up to 2.5x the wall thickness of an average stock arms - .188” wall thickness
- Grease fittings included for most models
- Added ground clearance featuring bends that maximize clearance and axle protection
- Most stock powder coat colors available in stock
- Easy to install and maintain
- Limited Lifetime Warranty
- Polaris Ranger 900 XP - Up to 28"
- Polaris Ranger 900 XP Crew -Up to 28"
Tire Fitment with Lift Kit:
- Polaris Ranger 900 XP - Up to 30"
- Polaris Ranger 900 XP Crew - Up to 30"
- If a customer is running or plans on running Front Outlaw DHT Axles and this forward a-arm kit, they will need to add the Polaris Steering Stop Kit (Part# RANGER-SSK) to avoid clearance issues on the CV boot.
- Be sure to check for worn ball joints, bearings, and bushings before installation and replace them if needed. If ball joints are needed, see part number BJP-3; for bearings, see part number WBK-25-1628; for lower control arm bushings, see part number BK-50-1076.
- If a customer is running or will purchase the forward control arms and wants to run it with BUMPER-RNG9 (or any similar bumper), the bumper will have to be modified/cut/trimmed to clear any tire 28" or taller.