Bigger rotors improve braking performance even with the same calipers and brake pressure. Bigger rotors will give you more holding power at the wheel! The bigger rotors also have more surface area, which helps to dissipate heat faster. This keeps the heat from transferring to other brake components, like brake pads.
What this kit doesn't do: This kit does not help you stop substantially better or faster.
Rotor Upgrade Kit Features:
- Precision ground stainless steel rotors
- CNC precision machined caliper mounting brackets
- All components are designed for bolt-on replacement without modification
- Larger 13" Rotor (4ea)
- Caliper Mounting Brackets (4ea)
- Mounting Hardware
- Make sure wheel backspacing on a portal is listed. What is that?
- 18" or larger wheel required
- 18" wheels cannot exceed 4-1/2" backspacing
- 20" and larger wheels cannot exceed 5" backspacing