The Polaris Ranger XP 900 Firestorm Under Dash Heater by Motoalliance has a compact yet powerful design that will keep you nice and toasty without taking up your leg room. This highly efficient heat exchanger delivers 13,000 BTUs at 0-125 CFM, and features three adjustable fan speeds with its heavy-duty squirrel cage fan. Four dedicated outlet ports maximize airflow to the defrost vents and cabin, so you can get everything warmed up and ready to ride in no time at all. The high-grade radiator hose is rated to withstand temperatures ranging from -40 to 120 degrees celsius, making it extremely capable no matter what the climate.
This complete kit comes includes vehicle specific mounting brackets, hoses, stainless steel clamps, high grade Y connectors, aluminum hose fittings, defrost components, and all the necessary hardware you’ll need for a painless installation. That means there’s no excuse to suffer through the cold this winter. Put a powerful little heater under your dash and face the freezing trails in your perfectly warm and comfortable cab.
- Highly efficient heat exchanger capable of 13,000 BTU at 0-125 CFM
- Three (3) adjustable fan speeds and heavy-duty squirrel cage fan
- Four (4) dedicated outlet ports to maximize airflow to the defrost vents and UTV cabin
- Amp draw at full fan speed: 3.3 AMP
- Four (4) 360° Louvers and one (1) shutoff valve
- High-grade radiator hose - rated -40° to 120° C
- High performance alloy Y connectors
- Defrost Components are included with every kit
- Includes all necessary hardware and installation instructions
- Please Note: does NOT work with Ranger XP 1000 or XP 1000 Crew