At times when you are working or playing, a situation may occur that requires you to cross a creek bed or mud hole. While Polaris Ranger is capable of plenty of things, there is one department where it lacks, and that is the stock snorkel kit. So, you must remember that you can get stuck when the going gets deep. But you can avoid this with a snorkel kit from the expert manufacturers; SYA Warrior Riser. SYA Warrior Riser is known for developing the most reliable and sustainable snorkel kits in the industry.
By installing this snorkel kit, you are actually relocating all the breathing points to the powertrain and driveline, to ensure that the air keeps circulating through the motor. The kit comes with all the necessary hardware and installation instructions. It will be pre-assembled when it reaches your doorstep, which means you need to spend only a short time on mounting. Disassembly is also easy thanks to the rubber boot connections.
Snorkel Kit Features:
- This Snorkel kit comes with our Patented Warrior Risers & removable snap-in Warrior Wear Pre Filter Tips
- Warrior Wear Pre Filter Tips come unglued for easy painting and gives you the choice of using the water repellent material or not
- Warrior Risers have built-in Vent Line Slots for properly snorkeling the vent lines
- Warrior Risers have side mounted built-in slide connections for securing and locking your Warrior Risers together cleanly
- All Warrior Riser kits ship Black only - Sorry, but we do not offer color matching. All custom paint is up to you, the end user
- Rubber boot connections for easy disassembly
- All SYA Snorkel kits come with detailed instructions and Color pictures for an easy installation
- This is a 1 1/2" Snorkel kit - 100% glued and assembled for an easy install
- Comes with Vent lines and connectors
- This is a full and complete snorkel kit
- No Tuning or jetting needed with our kits
- You may turn the Warrior risers to the front or side if you have a back window installed.
Featured Blog Post: Learn how to install a snorkel kit on your Polaris Ranger by clicking here!