We know that when you are on the trail, you want to out-perform the vehicles of your buddies. Although there are some limitations to the Ranger ride there aren't any that cannot be overcome with the addition of a few accessories. One such accessory is the Polaris Ranger Full-size High Clearance Rear A-Arms by SuperATV. It not only gives your ride added clearance but also prevents it from coming into contact with the brush and debris along the way.
The USA made Rear A-Arms give you 2-inch clearance and full camber adjustability so that you so that you can tailor your cab according to the riding that you do. The A-Arms have been manufactured from 1.25" tubes that are 25% Larger than the OEM. They have been designed and engineered to ensure durability. The kit comes with a complete installation manual and the hardware needed for the process.
High Clearance A-Arms Features:
- 2" Additional Clearance
- 1.25" Tube - 25% Larger than the OEM
- Maximum Tire Size is Determined by the Front A-Arms
- 0" Offset Front A Arms - 27"
- 1.5" Offset Front A Arms - 28.5" Note: At full compression tire may rub the trim and front bumper.
- Full Camber Adjust-ability