Tired of a-arms that just don’t get the job done when you need it? Don’t have the clearance you need to tackle that trail? Not anymore. Now you can have an additional 2 inches of clearance and the a-arms built for traversing over uneven, rough terrain when you install the Atlas Pro High Clearance boxed Rear A-Arms by SuperATV on your Polaris Ranger.
It is an easy choice to make. Do you want performance from your machine, or do you want to keep underachieving and underperforming. Get the a-arms made to take the stress and strain of extreme off roading and find out what your machine can really do with the proper upgrades.
- 4 Times Stronger than Stock
- Hand Welded Strength and Style
- Excellent Strength to Weight Ratio
- Includes 4 Arms
- Grease Zerks
- Brake Line Clips
- 2" of Additional Ground Clearance
- Maximum Tire Size is determined by Front A-Arms
- Powder Coated Finish Adds Durability
- Multiple Color Options to Match your Ranger