Polaris Ranger 800 Mid-size Triangle ATV Riser Snorkel By High Lifter
Nature calls to outdoorsmen like nothing else. Everything Polaris Ranger understands what it means to reject a challenge because your UTV is not equipped to handle it. That is why we bring to you the Polaris Ranger 800 Mid-size Triangle ATV Riser Snorkel by High Lifter. This snorkel kit has been designed to maintain a professional exterior while providing ultimate protection to the internal gears.
The snorkel hose has been engineered from ultra-durable polyethylene material. It is multi-layered, coextruded and reinforced with the wire coil. Vent bellows handle air expansion and contraction on the differentials and transmission. The check valves and tubing keep the fuel system watertight. The snorkel kit features Airbox, Fuel tank, Crankcase, Belt housing (CVT), Electrical components, Differentials, Coolant Overflow bottle, Transmission, and Differentials. The Polaris Ranger 800 Mid-size Triangle ATV Riser Snorkel by High Lifter comes with step by step instructions for a quick and painless installation.
Polaris Ranger 800 Mid-size Triangle ATV Riser Snorkel By High Lifter Features:
- Three 2” Sch. 40 PVC Risers
- Two Custom fabricated steel riser mounting adapters
- Polyethylene snorkel hose is multi-layered, coextruded, and comes with a wire reinforcing coil
- The vent bellows to support air expansion and contraction on transmission and differentials
- All check valves and tubing allow fuel overflow and venting of the UTV's fuel system while keeping it watertight.
- The kit comes with all the parts needed to protect vital electrical components on the UTV
- Crankcase vent reroute system prevent water intrusion into the engine oil (call milking)
- Airbox Drain assembly
- Rear Tilt bed remains fully functional
- All steel equipment is designed using the most innovative CAD systems and machined using the Professional CNC WaterJet technology
- Detailed video instructions show the complete installation process and how to use each hardware piece for the maximum benefit