This Polaris Ranger 570 / 800 Full Windshield by EMP can easily be inserted or removed without tools - installation couldn't be simpler! Simply loosen the thumbscrews and remove. Less time in the shop means more time hitting the trails!
Built to last, this Full Windshield is constructed of 1/4" scratch-resistant polycarbonate (Lexan) and 11-gauge, powder coated steel. Durable and strong, it will stand up to just about anything you can throw at it. -- On second thought, we recommend not throwing things at your windshield. The point is, it's designed to be tough and will have great longevity for you!
This windshield is DOT rated. All necessary mounting hardware and Quick-Connect Clamps are included for your convenience.
A windshield needs to be able to protect the passengers of a vehicle from the environment, wind forces as well as providing a clear line of sight. The latter two are easily accomplished by most windshields but this product by EMP makes your ride marches on through thick, tree infested forests as well as sand storm-ridden desserts. The ¼” thick polycarbonate build makes the windshield scratch-resistant which significantly enhances its overall durability. Against rain or dust, this windshield absorbs no damage and the rockiest of rides have no effect on it as well and the powder-coated steel makes sure that the quality of the build does not rust or waver.
Full Windshield Features:
- DOT- AS4 Approved and stamped into the Windshield.
- 1/4" Thick Polycarbonate (LEXAN)
- 11-gauge steel
- Rubber gasket protects the body of your Polaris Ranger
- Hood compartment remains accessible
- Quickly remove windshield without tools
- Includes all hardware and Quick-Connect Clamps
- Made in the USA
- Scratch Resistant
- Fits: 2009-2014 Full Size Polaris Ranger XP700, XP800,500 4x4, and 2016-17 Full Size 570 (the model with round tubing cage, 60" wide)
Extreme Metal Products Front Full Windshield 10279 Care Instructions:-
- Create a mixture of mild liquid dish soap and warm water (Recommended UTV windshield washing/cleaning solution)
- Or use Pre-made Polaris Ranger windshield solution option: 13946
- Take your side by side windshield cleaning solution and wash the UTV window(s), interior, and exterior
- Only use a clean soft, micro-fiber cloth to wipe gently and do not scrub- apply very light pressure ***Do not use a paper towel and Windex***
- Rinse UTV windshields well and air dry
- Let dry for at 30 minutes to 2 hours depending on the humidity level of your location
- Get on that machine and have an awesome time now that you can see!!!
- Stay safe while riding out there and check out everything "Everything Polaris Ranger " for more UTV parts and accessories
Note: This does NOT fit the Mid-Size Polaris Ranger or 2009 Crew. See fitment guide for details.