Winter is coming and that means snow, deep wet snow that traps your tires and keeps you from getting to your important chores. When you want to stop spinning your wheels in the cold wet snow, consider this alternative – the Track System by Camso. A new, better, more improved version of their old system. Made to keep your wheels turning and get you done with your chores and back inside out of the cold quicker.
There are so many great features to this track system. The stainless steel sleeves, the puncture proof tires located in the track, the tandem stabilizer, and so many more! You will be thrilled with the difference in both comfort and usability of your Side x Side from the moment you install this track system. Don’t wait! Winter is coming. Be prepared to tackle those cold winter tasks with ease today!
Track System Features:
- Three bearing design with oil bath lubrication improves durability
- Stainless sleeves for greater reliability
- Puncture-proof, high-density tires inside the tracks have an improved angle for more longevity
- Anti-rotation with factory preload spring and rubber bushing for a 50% quicker adjustment time and double-rubber bushing on rear independent suspension for better obstacle climbing
- Tandem stabilizer with grease fitting for easier maintenance and increased durability
Featured Blog Post: Learn more about Polaris Ranger snow tracks by clicking here!