Enjoy your next ride with the luxury of dual ventilation from the Full-size Polaris Ranger Scratch Resistant Multi-Vent Windshield By Spike Powersports 77-9825. Manufactured with the best material on the market, this windshield is built with MR-10 scratch-resistance to challenge anything that comes flying at your UTV. What makes this windshield unique is the dual ventilation design, featuring a top tinted vent that slides open to control the climate in your cab and the lower sliding vent that significantly reduces dust and helps keep the cab extra cool.
This hard-coated polycarbonate windshield is designed specifically for your comfort and protection on the trial. The Full-size Polaris Ranger Scratch Resistant Multi-Vent Windshield By Spike Powersports 77-9825 fits seamlessly with other accessories on your vehicle such as the roofs, doors, etc. Including a tight rubber seal that keeps this windshield securely in place, there is nothing on the market that functions like the Ranger XP 1000 Scratch Resistant Multi-Vent Windshield by Spike.
Windshield Features :
- Constructed from 1/4 inch hard coated MR-10 scratch resistant polycarbonate - the best material available!!!
- The separate upper sliding vents allow additional airflow and are tinted to act as a sun
- visor. These vents can be controlled separately to act as a dual climate control.
- The lower sliding vent allows significant airflow when fully opened to cool the cab and reduce dust
- Will not interfere with other accessories (roof, doors, etc.)
- Does not use Velcro straps, which can wear out over time
- Includes rubber gasket to provide a tight seal
Spike Powersports Front Scratch Resistant Multi-Vent Windshield 77-9825 Care Instructions:-
- Create a mixture of mild liquid dish soap and warm water (Recommended UTV windshield washing/cleaning solution)
- Or use Pre-made Polaris Ranger windshield solution option: 13946
- Take your side by side windshield cleaning solution and wash the UTV window(s), interior, and exterior
- Only use a clean soft, micro-fiber cloth to wipe gently and do not scrub- apply very light pressure ***Do not use a paper towel and Windex***
- Rinse UTV windshields well and air dry
- Let dry for at 30 minutes to 2 hours depending on the humidity level of your location
- Get on that machine and have an awesome time now that you can see!!!
- Stay safe while riding out there and check out Everything Polaris Ranger for more UTV parts and accessories
"Warning: DO NOT USE Loctite or any other thread sealer on the screws!"