Get the most out of your ride when you have the luxury of the Polaris Ranger XP 900 / XP 1000 Full Cab Enclosure on your ride. Featuring a hard-coated, UV protective and tilt functional windshield, this fully enclosed cab fights off debris and keeps you protected from all outdoor elements. Both doors and rear are engineered with a full view and made from ultra-durable polycarbonate that is also UV protective, giving you superior protection from all angles. This Full Cab Enclosure also includes an all-steel roof that is lined with sound insulation to reduce the noise inside of your UTV.
Each door hinge is greased to perfection and easy to remove for a more open cab style ride. When you're ready to hop out, these doors feature a 2-staged keyed latch and lock system. So that anything valuable in your UTV stays safely inside. The Full Cab Enclosure system is easy to install with quick clamps that are an ultimate time-saver and deliver a great fit. Simply install the Polaris Ranger XP 900 / XP 1000 Full Cab Enclosure, adjust your windshield to your liking and hit the trail in style.
Full Cab Enclosure Features:
- Sold as a Full Cab Enclosure, Individual components, or Fully Accessorized Cab Kit
- Solid full-view polycarbonate door, hard coated and double UV protected.
- Standard is the tilt out front windshield- great for ventilation
- Virtually scratch-proof cab components
- Heavy-duty tubular perimeter door frame for lasting rigidity
- Heavy-duty, 2-stage keyed latch/lock
- All steel roof complete with sound insulation
- Tempered safety glass front windshield
- Doors have grease point hinges, and lift off easily for seasonal use
- 2013-2014 Polaris Ranger XP 900
- Quick clamps and minimized installation time highlight this model only!
Available XP 900 Full Cab Package Options:
- Fully Accessorized Cab Kit (SKU: 5128)
Includes Full Cab System, Heater and Wiper/Washer Set (5119, 5125 & 5126)
- Full Cab Enclosure (SKU: 5119)
Includes Windshield, Roof, Rear Panel and Doors
- Full Cab without Doors (SKU: 5120)
Includes Tilt Windshield, Roof and Rear Panel
- Doors Only (SKU: 5127)
Include mirrors. Need to have the windshield, roof and rear panel set before doors can be installed
- All windshields are tempered and laminated safety glass
- Machines can be trailered at highway speeds with windshields in fully closed position
- All windshields are full tilt
- The machine can be driven in any position - including fully open, as the windshield is supported by automotive-style gas struts
- Roof is made of formed steel and powder-coated with a black finish for durability and appearance
- A thin layer of foam is used on the inside roof surface to effectively dampen engine noise
- Features easy on and off through the use of over-center, cam lock quick clamps
- Trailering at highway speeds is no problem
Rear Panel Details:
- Made using tempered glass
- Doors are made with 5mm, triple hard-coated clear polycarbonate for the best visibility.
- Mounted on a heavy duty, powder-coated black steel tube frame.
- Weather tight, automotive type weather stripping is used for positive sealing
- All doors are key matched with door locks
- Doors have tempered glass sliding windows from drive and passenger. The window also features a lockable latch when closed.
- All doors are easily removed with grease able, lift off hinges. Also features gas operated door struts as standard equipment, along with driver and passenger rear view mirrors
Optional Accessories - Sold separately
- Automotive Style Windshield Wiper with Washer (SKU: 5125)
- Commercial Grade Cab Heater (SKU: 5126)
NOTE: This product must ship to a commercial address, if it is shipped to a residential there will be an additional shipping fee of $149 charged. Please call if you want to ship to a residential address. (920) 214-8135