6" of Lift Make Your Ranger XP 800 Better
We've taken the traditional and made it EXCEPTIONAL. With a 6" Lift Kit on your Polaris Ranger XP 800, you can take your riding to the next level and dominate the trail. Our true-to-size 6" lift kit lets you tackle bigger obstacles. It's not only big but it's also comfortable and easy to handle as well. With clearance for up to 34" tires you can play harder than you ever have before.
A True 6" Lift with Superior Strength
It takes years of expertise to make a lift with perfect geometry. We know how to make a true to size 6" that's tough to take on any kind of riding. Our A-arms are made with 1-1/4" heavy-duty steel tubing. They're 75% thicker than OEM and are built with additional crossbar supports. Our tie rods are made with 7/8" solid Chromoly bar and our lift brackets are made with 4.5 mm heavy-duty steel. Plus, it comes with 4 industry-leading X300 or Rhino 2.0 axles. It's big enough to turn heads and strong enough to perform.
Not a Trailer Queen It's Built to Ride
We built it strong because we know how you like to ride. You want monster tires, you want to stack it on top of a GDP Portal Gear Lift, and after that, you want to ride hard. With our lift, you can. This lift isn't a trailer queen it's begging to get out on the trail and get dirty.
Retains Turning Radius and Comfortable Suspension
We love that cushy feel you get on the stock Ranger 800. The perfect geometry that makes it strong also lets suspension keep doing what it's meant to keep you comfortable.
We also hate it when a lift kit requires a football field to turn around, so we designed ours to keep your turning radius intact. This lift kit isn't just big and it's not just bulletproof it's luxury. Enjoy your smooth ride 6" higher.
Upgrade to X300
X300 axles use a 300M steel shaft and maximized CVs to give you superior performance and strength. The unique properties of 300M allow it to flex under load without breaking to absorb the force that would normally destroy your CVs, diff, or transmission. It's a tougher axle that also saves your drivetrain it's exactly what you need to go big.
- Front and rear A-arms
- Front and rear shock brackets
- 4 SuperATV Axles (X300 or Rhino 2.0)
- Heavy-duty tie rod kit
- Extended brake lines
- All hardware and installation instructions
Polaris Ranger XP 800 6" Lift Kit by Features :
- True 6" of lift
- Clearance for up to 34" tires (up from 25"stock)
- 8" wider stance in front; 10" wider in the rear
- Gain 1-1/4" of wheel travel
- Compatible with OEM and SuperATV heavy-duty ball joints
- Pre-adjusted pivot blocks give you perfect camber out of the box
- UV resistant powder coated for increased durability
- Lifetime warranty on A-arms and lift brackets!
X300 Axle Features:
- 300M alloy steel shaft
- CV components made of 300M and 4340 alloy steel
- Maximized CV, spider, and cage size for superior strength
- Shaft flexes to absorb impact
- Reduces strain on CVs and drivetrain components
- CVs packed with proprietary high-temp grease
- Backed by a 3-Year Warranty , the industry's best axle warranty
Rhino 2.0 Features:
- 100% stronger than stock
- Massive 4mm increase in size!
- Utilizes better materials throughout
- Proprietary heat treatment for better strength and fatigue life
- Constructed of 4340 Chromoly steel and finished with a proprietary heat treatment
- Industry-leading 18-month warranty
- Field and lab tested for extreme strength and endurance
- CAD is drawn for expert precision
NOTE:Does not fit diesel, EV, or 700.