Please Call with Year/Make/Model before order and ask the Customer Service Rep to verify the part # needed with WPS- Call (920) 214-8135
The UTV shocks are hydraulic which means they are gas injected as opposed to oil. This system of engineering allows tighter control and a smoother ride. Hydraulic shocks automatically adjust to road conditions which seems ideal for an offroad vehicle right? With ten percent stiffer springs and higher load capacity these aftermarket additions keep your tires connected to the ground more efficiently while providing an increase in suspension support. Installation is nice and easy with a bolt on replacement design along with a pre-installed spring.
Heavy Duty Gas Shocks Features:
- Sold as a set of 4 (2 front and 2 rear)
- Gas shocks offer long term consistent performance over stock oil only damped shocks
- 10% stiffer springs provide a better ride and higher load capacity
- Works great on the front to better support your snowplow and on the rear when hauling cargo
- Smooth black color blends perfectly with any OEM UTV
- Direct bolt-on replacement: pre-installed spring allows for quicker setup
- 2010-14 Ranger XP 800 and 800 Crew (+3.21) (p/n: 183-04336x2_183-04436x2)
- 2010-16 Ranger 800 6x6 (+205.06) (p/n: 183-04336x6)
- 2016 Ranger Full Size 570 (R04) (with round roll bars) - replaces OEM # 7043755 and 7043753 (+39.72) (p/n: 183-04335x2_183-04435x2)
- 2016-18 Ranger Full Size 570 (R05) (R01) and Crew 570-6 (with round roll bars) - replaces OEM # 7043532, 7043666, 7043935, 7044149, 7043593, 7043548, 7043886, 7043934 and 7044139 (+66.06) (p/n: 183-04331x2_183-04431x2)
Note: Bronco shocks do not include any warranties and are sold as is.