As you tauntingly tell your buddy to, “Eat my dust,” as you take off down the trail, you can confidently know that you will not succumb to the same cough-inducing fate. Your UTV is outfitted with a distinct advantage-the Mid-size Polaris Ranger Cab Back / Dust Stopper by S-Powersports. In addition, your passengers will be grateful for your forethought in providing them with safety and security from flying debris and the landscape ahead. The cab’s rear window is made of high-quality, scratch resistant material that is easy to install. Cut with the superior CNC 5-Axis Router, the cab back features a custom bend design for maximum rigidity. Constructed of scratch-resistant 1/8” FMR GE Lexan polycarbonate (or equivalent), the cab back and dust stopper includes all mounting and hardware, along with detailed instructions.
- 1/8" General Purpose Polycarbonate
- Windshield is cut with superior CNC 5-Axis router - all edges are super smooth
- Custom bend design for maximum rigidity
- All hardware (nuts & bolts) are black-coated finish - no rust
- Easy to install
- Comes complete with all mounting hardware
Rear Windshield 77-5501-R Care Instructions:-
- Create a mixture of mild liquid dish soap and warm water (Recommended UTV windshield washing/cleaning solution)
- Or use Pre-made Polaris Ranger windshield solution option: 13946
- Take your side by side windshield cleaning solution and wash the UTV window(s), interior, and exterior
- Only use a clean soft, micro-fiber cloth to wipe gently and do not scrub- apply very light pressure ***Do not use a paper towel and Windex***
- Rinse UTV windshields well and air dry
- Let dry for at 30 minutes to 2 hours depending on the humidity level of your location
- Get on that machine and have an awesome time now that you can see!!!
- Stay safe while riding out there and check out Everything Polaris Ranger for more UTV parts and accessories
Notes: Please ensure proper size fitment and size of your windshield before removing the protective film
Warning: DO NOT USE Loctite or any other thread sealer on the screws!