Polaris Ranger XP 1000 Portal Gear Lift by HighLifter
This High Lifter 4" Portal Gear Lift is made tough and ready for any challenge. You'll love the 30% gear reduction, camber adjusting shims plus the slotted brake rotors to move gas, heat and water away from the rotors. Run a 31" or add forward arms to run a 33" tire. Add some Outlaw 3's and hit the trails!
High Lifter Portal Gear Lift Features:
- 330% Gear Reduction – Gives you greater low-end torque for the trail
- Power on Tap – More power to the ground with less engine wind up
- Lift It Up – Gain additional 4” lift plus improved track width
- Built Tough – Built with 6061 Aluminum and designed for the toughest terrain you can throw at them
- Great Ride – Get all the benefits of added torque and better clearance without compromising factory ride or suspension angles
- Camber adjusting shims – Adding or removing shims can adjust camber by -1.25° to a +2°
- Perfect Machining – We stand behind the quality of our product 100%. The kits have been specially designed and machined to fit your ride perfectly
- Slotted Brake Rotors – Slots carved into the flat metal surface move gas, heat and water away from the surface of these rotors to improve braking performance
- Largest Tire with Portal: 31"
- Largest Tire with Forward Arms: 33"
- Our stated tire fitment guide is a general fitment and is in no way guaranteed. Tires and lifts vary by manufacture and tire fitment can be affected by other modifications. Always verify your brand of tires, lift, and other modifications prior to making a buying decision.
- 14" or larger
- 14" factory wheels must run 2" spacer
- 14" & 15" can not exceed 4-1/2" backspacing
- 16" & larger can not exceed 5" backspacing