No more worrying about how to transport bulky and space taking items like ladders, kayaks, canoes, etc. We know that Polaris Ranger does not have enough space for these, but you know what they say. Where there's a will, there is a way!Great Day has developed the Polaris Ranger Utility Rack, keeping problems like these in mind. The Utility Rack has been engineered from the incredible strength of 1 ½ inch thick Aircraft Aluminum. This particular material supersedes all other metal materials in the market.
The rack can be expanded as needed, 29" to 45" front to back, 41" to 59" side to side and up to 36" high. The load-bearing capacity of the rack is 100lbs. Installation is very simple. The rack is attached to the bed of the Ranger, and the installation manual is included to guide you through the whole process. Make transportation of large equipment easy by ordering this rack.
Utility Rack Features:
- Attaches the utility rack securely to the Ranger bed
- Included lag screws or bolt and nuts
- Expands 29" to 45" front to back, 41" to 59" side to side and up to 36" high
- Maximum load-bearing capacity is 100 lbs.
- Manufactured of aircraft aluminum
- Made in the USA
- Never exceed the stated weight limit when using this product.
- Never allow a person to climb or ride on the Utility Rack.
Note: Modification and/or drilling to the vehicle may be necessary for installation.