A Better Transmission Case
We know a thing or two about blowing a transmission—we ride just as hard as you guys do. You need a transmission case that's just as tough as your Ranger, so what did we do? We built one, duh. Our stronger smarter GDP Transmission Case is built to keep your Polaris Ranger running. Instead of sitting in your garage and praying to the warranty gods, buy a better transmission case to replace your busted stock tranny. With ours, you can ride however you want.
Beefed up in All the Right Places
We made this transmission stronger than stock where it needs it most. The snorkel tube and axle output uses 68% more material than stock and an enhanced design to maximize strength and heat dissipation. We’ve added extra gussets and fins around the snorkel tube and output shaft that keep your transmission cooler because a cool transmission gives you cooler gears, and cooler gears give you a smoother ride. We pulled out all the stops to make sure this replacement transmission case won’t get replaced again.
Ride How You Want To
The best part about a better transmission case is that you get to ride how you want to. No more feathering the gas, riding the brakes, or taking the easy path. Upgrade to a GDP Transmission Case, and take the outdoors head-on.
Transmission Case Left Snorkel Side Features:
- Made of cast aluminum
- Designed to address OEM weak points
- More support ribs and gussets than stock
- Extra fins help keep your transmission cool
- 68% more metal reinforcing the snorkel tube and axle output areas
- Includes all necessary seals, plugs, and shifter shim
- Compatible with OEM transmission
- Professional installation of this transmission case is highly recommended. Damage due to improper installation is not covered under warranty.
- Compatible with OEM Polaris and SuperATV HD Pinion Shafts.