The Polaris Ranger PathPro RCS Cab Enclosure by Curtis Industries leads the market with its Rapid Convertible System (RCS) and gives you complete control of your ride when the weather changes on a dime. Once this fully enclosed cab system is installed, every piece can be removed or re-attached in about a minute. This UTV cab enclosure for Polaris Ranger features rugged TPO body panels with easy slider windows to let the breeze flow through. The thermoformed with TPO roof and doors on this cab enclosure for UTVs provide automotive strength and durability and keep their shape no matter how high the temperature climbs.
Adding only 192lbs to your UTV, this fully-enclosed cab for the Polaris Ranger is guaranteed to bring your rig to the next level. Add serious functionality and a great look in less than 2 hours with a quick and easy install. Once you have all of your parts in place, the removal is extremely painless and takes just about a minute with Curtis Industries Rapid Convertible System (RCS). This enclosed cab is fully functional with a weather-tight seal that keeps the elements out when you need it. Add the Polaris Ranger PathPro RCS Cab Enclosure today and take control over your ride today.
PathPro RCS Hard Cab Enclosure Features:
- Rapid Convertible System (RCS) removes easily
- Fully functional, weather-tight solid cab enclosure
- Strong TPO body panels (Not ABS) provide durability, regardless of temperature
- Modular design allows operator flexibility to use any one component or entire cab, depending on the application
- Easy initial installation – under 2 hours!
- Full window sliders in doors, venting slider in the rear panel
- Best full feature cab enclosure technology in the industry
- Roof & doors are thermoformed of TPO material (not ABS or fiberglass!) which is also used in automobile bumpers for strength and durability
- Door & rear panel sliders are made of impact modified acrylic and allow airflow and access from the cab
- Roof & doors will not change shape or warp due to heat or cold
- Uses a quick-release mounting system - add/remove cab components as the weather changes
- Total cab weight is 192 lbs
Hard coat Polycarbonate windows are lightweight & durable. Windshield has an additional Quantum Coating for added durability and allows the use of optional windshield wiper. Windshield adjusts to vented position or opens full with dual gas-shocks. This allows you to adjust your airflow and ride closed or wide open.
NOTE: This product must ship to a commercial address, if it is shipped to a residential there will be an additional shipping fee of $149 charged. Please call if you want to ship to a residential address. (920) 214-8135