Rocks and other elements while working hard that can cause breakage to one of your drive train components. Being out in the field trying to get your work done and an axle breaking from constant strain puts you in a bind. The animals need taken care of, you still need to eat dinner and shower and now you have another task of getting your Ranger back to the barn. Don't wait for this to happen to you, get yourself the TrakMotive OEM Replacement Axle so you never get stuck out longer than you need to be due to a problem with your machine.
This axle exceeds OEM quality in fit, form and function by being up to 20 percent stronger. Torture tested to failure to ensure maximum durability backs the fact that this item can work at varying angles and constant rotational speeds without having any friction or play. Made in a state-of-the-art ISO9001 and TS16949 certified factory provides the highest quality, most reliable, and toughest constant velocity axles on the market. With no modifications needed, all necessary hardware included and an assortment of more features, what more could you ask for in an OEM replacement axle?
OEM Replacement Axle Features:
- Up to 20% stronger than OEM
- Exceed OEM quality in fit, form and function
- Torture tested to failure to ensure maximum durability
- Designed to withstand the most rigorous conditions and terrain
- Manufactured in a state-of-the-art ISO9001 and TS16949 certified factory
- High quality, reliable and tough
- Work at varying angles and constant rotational speeds without friction or play
- Induction heat treated joints packed with high performance moly grease
- Precision machined and heat treated solid chrome steel center shafts
- Precision machined and heat treated cages, races and ball bearings
- Precision rolled splines and threads improve fitment and wear
- High strength spring steel retaining clips (where required)
- All new dust rings and guards (where required)
- High quality neoprene rubber dust boots for improved flexibility
- Secure stainless steel dust boot clamps
- Fully assembled for easy installation
- No modifications required to install
- All necessary hardware included
- One year limited manufacturer warranty
- Axles are sold individually
- Axles have the same specs as OEM and are designed to work with the stock suspension setup. Any change to the geometry can cause them to wear prematurely or not function as intended.