The Polaris Ranger 900 XP Clear Half Windshield by Moose offers total protection from the freezing chill of the winter months. Made with a clear .177” thick polycarbonate material, this half windshield can take on the harsh elements of the trail. If you have ever experienced a low hanging branch make its way into your cab, you know the valuable protection a half windshield can provide. The Clear Half Windshield for the Polaris Ranger also features a curve top to help with deflecting wind from your face and keeping your visibility clear.
With unbeatable protection, the Polaris Ranger 900 XP 4x4 Clear Half Windshield by Moose is a must-have for your UTV. Keep dust out of your cab with a half windshield while circulating the airflow. The Clear Half Windshield by Moose also includes a rubber strip to help keep weather elements from slipping underneath the windshield and into your cab. The Polaris Ranger 900 XP 4x4 Clear Half Windshield by Moose requires minimal effort to install and includes all of the necessary hardware. Pick up the Polaris Ranger 900 XP 4x4 Clear Half Windshield by Moose today for the perfect ride
- Premium .177 in. thick clear polycarbonate shield
- Stainless steel rubber coated mounting clamps
- Made in the U.S.A.
- (1) 50 5/8 in. wide x 14 7/8 in. high clear half windshield
- (1) black rubber gasket
- (2) Rubber coated band clamp
- (2) 1/4 in.-20 x 1 in. hex head bolts
- (2) 1/4 in.- 20 nyloc nuts
- (4) 1/4 in. flat washers
- (2) 5/16 in.-18 x 1 1/4 in. self-tapping hex head bolts
Moose Front Half Windshield 2317-0198 Care Instructions:-
- Create a mixture of mild liquid dish soap and warm water (Recommended UTV windshield washing/cleaning solution)
- Or use Pre-made Polaris Ranger windshield solution option: 13946
- Take your side by side windshield cleaning solution and wash the UTV window(s), interior, and exterior
- Only use a clean soft, micro-fiber cloth to wipe gently and do not scrub- apply very light pressure ***Do not use a paper towel and Windex***
- Rinse UTV windshields well and air dry
- Let dry for at 30 minutes to 2 hours depending on the humidity level of your location
- Get on that machine and have an awesome time now that you can see!!!
- Stay safe while riding out there and check out Everything Polaris Ranger for more UTV parts and accessories