When the trail ahead is as long as it is rough, you need equipment made to last. When it comes to tools for trail and wilderness work, there is simply no better combination than Gerber and Hornet Outdoors.
From Hornet Outdoors, this Tool Kit includes a mounting system featuring a custom machined HDPE scabbard for the (folded) Folding Saw and Compact Machete and a pair of Hornet Outdoors Twist Lock Anchors for easy, toolless installation to the bed rails of your Polaris Ranger or General. HDPE (High-Density Polyethylene) is a tough industrial polymer that is corrosion-proof and won't dull your tools.
Gerber Tool Set Saw Machete Features
- Gerber Freescape Saw: Portable. Safe. Functional. This innovative saw folds up flat for transport and utilizes 4 pivot points upon release to create a secure handle grip and 12-inch cutting surface. Bright green accents are easy to spot at the campsite, keeping you aware and safe. Accepts all standard 12" blades making replacement simple.
- Gerber Machete- Compact 10.5": Built just as tough but shorter and more packable, this version keeps the same dual blade. Perfect for back-country travel, the fine edge tackles brush and vines while the saw cuts limbs and small trees. The Gator Grip keeps tasks comfortable and securely in hand
- Hornet Machined HDPE Scabbard: Custom machined with slots to fit the Gerber Saw and Machete, Two Hornet Polaris Ranger, and General Twist Lock Anchors and Rubber Tool Grips to securely hold the hatchet.
- The scabbard includes threaded knobs to lock tools in place.
- Hornet tool mount proudly made in the USA.
Tool Kit includes:
- Hornet Machined Tool Scabbard
- Hornet Outdoors Twist Lock Bed Anchors (2)
- Gerber Freescape Folding
- 10.5" Compact Machete.