Everything Polaris Ranger caters to the needs of all its customers. We know that you love the water crossings and river bed, so we have brought to you the product you need to keep the air circulating and your motor running. Polaris Ranger Full-size XP 800 Snorkel kit By SYA Warrior Riser is a superior build. This kit comes in black only, but it can be customized by painting with colors of your liking (not included).
The kit consists of three 1-½" snorkels that provide the air for breathing to your Vent lines, CVT inlet, and CVT outlet. The standard removable warrior wear tips are easy to unsnap and snap into place. The vent line slots allow proper snorkeling. The kit comes pre-assembled and ready to install. A complete instruction manual and hardware needed for installation are included in the package. The kit can be disassembled easily because of the rubber boot connections. Order your very own kit right now and equip your ride for the deep end.
Snorkel Kit Features:
- This Snorkel kit comes with our Patented Warrior Risers & removable snap-in Warrior Wear Pre Filter Tips
- Warrior Wear Pre Filter Tips come unglued for easy painting and gives you the choice of using the water repellent material or not
- Warrior Risers have built-in Vent Line Slots for properly snorkeling the vent lines
- Warrior Risers have side mounted built-in slide connections for securing and locking your Warrior Risers together cleanly
- All Warrior Riser kits ship Black only - Sorry, but we do not offer color matching. All custom paint is up to you, the end user
- Rubber boot connections for easy disassembly
- All SYA Snorkel kits come with detailed instructions and Color pictures for an easy installation
- This is a 1 1/2" Snorkel kit - 100% glued and assembled for an easy install
- Comes with Vent lines and connectors
- This is a full and complete snorkel kit
- No Tuning or jetting needed with our kits
- You may turn the Warrior risers to the front or side if you have a back window installed.
Featured Blog Post: Learn how to install a snorkel kit on your Polaris Ranger by clicking here!