The modular full cab enclosure for a hard windshield consists of door panels, a back panel, and a soft top that can be installed with any hard windshield. The full cab enclosure for a hard windshield is made of 100% polyester marine grade fabric specifically made for rugged environments. This tough water repellent fabric is extra durable with high tensile strength, heat resistance, and long lasting color.
The enclosure's modular construction gives the user multiple cover options. Modular construction means each section of the enclosure works independently of the others. When it's cold outside, the top, doors and back panel keep the wind and cold out. As the temperature warms, remove the doors and keep the top and back panel in place. When it's hot and humid, just the top and your windshield may be all you need. So modular means you have options.
Additional product features are as follows
- Heavy duty YKK metal zippers
- 30 gauge smoked vinyl windows in doors and back panel
- Water repellent, tear resistant, puncture resistant, UV and mildew resistant
- Pattern is made specifically for the Polaris Ranger Crew XP 1000, not a one-size fits most
- Comes with everything needed for installation, including self-adhesive Velcro, care and installation instructions.
- Black and Mossy Oak New Break-Up Camo
- Zip Open Side Windows
- Zip Open Rear Window
Returns must be received in re-sellable condition to qualify for a full refund.
*****PLEASE NOTE-All features may not be presented in the accompanying pictures. Description takes precedence of pictures.*****