Deep grooves in the lugs allow for the use of a longer-wearing rubber compound, while also increasing traction. If you are an off-road enthusiast, you owe it to yourself to be running the Falcon Ridge Ascent A/T Tire.
Ascent A/T Tire Features:
- Advanced sidewall construction for sure-footed traction.
- Tread depth ranges from 0.75 to 1.0 across the face of the tire, for longer life and superior performance.
- Multi-angle tread blocks over the shoulder give improved side bite, and traction for deep ruts and mud.
- Rugged 8-ply construction provides the perfect combination of strength and flexibility in every terrain.
- Grooved tread blocks for increased traction and clean-out capabilities.
- Large shoulder lugs protect the sidewall.
- The Rim guard protects your wheels.
- Lug spacing optimized for traction.
- Tread bars to aid in mud and snow cleaning out between the side lugs.
- Continuous contact patch offers a smooth and quiet ride in hardpack terrain.
- More biting edges in tread design increase tractions in all directions and varying terrains.
- Semi-round profile promotes better handling and decreased steering effort.
****Note: This item is available for pre-order and will have a 6-8 week lead time.