Kit includes front and rear bushings for the left and right side of machine.Bushings may differ depending on model and location.
Traveling those rugged gravel roads in your Polaris Ranger Mid-Size 800 can wreak havoc on the suspension. Over time, things like your stock bushings can become worn out and it's time to consider an upgrade. We're here to help restore your reliable ride quick with a huge selection of replacement parts, including the All Balls Racing Front and Rear A-Arm Bushing Kit. Let's take a look at some of the sweet features this product has to offer!
These bushings create an effortless set-up with their direct fitment to the OEM location. They include high-speed bearings, manufactured to ABEC3 standards, along with Chevron SR1-2 grease to prevent friction. In addition to its quality construction, this kit also comes complete with double lip seals to prevent corrosion and rust over time. These features just go to show why this bushing kit for your everyday ride is a must. Purchase yours today!
Front and Rear A-Arm Bushing Kit Features:
- Designed to be an OEM replacement bushing
- Contains Chevron SR1-2 grease
- Has hi-performance rust and oxidation inhibitors
- Precision high-speed bearings are manufactured to ABEC3 standards
- Contains a double lip seal
- Kit contains components to replace the front or both front and rear a-arm bushings