Got plenty of sun in the forecast for your next excursion or work day? That’s terrific. You can roll up the doors of the enclosure and secure them in place with the included Velcro straps. If the weather turns, or you’ve got storms coming but more work and riding yet to do, you can seal everything up tight on the fly. The precision design and fit keep the enclosure tight to the frame with less than 1% stress or shrinkage regardless of age or frequency of use.
The YKK zippers and loop system provide the best quality seal for a soft enclosure, with zipper teeth that seat flush and don’t allow moisture or grit to pass through. The enclosure is made up of highly durable and rugged marine-grade fabric that is abrasion and puncture proof while also treated for UV protection, mold, and water resistance. The windows provide a substantial view without limiting visibility, with added protection supplied by the 30-gauge smoked vinyl windows all around.
You’ll be hard-pressed to find a more durable soft enclosure, as the Polaris Ranger 800 Crew Door/Rear Window Combo is fashioned from the same fabric used to manufacture the US military's MOLLE system. The camo patterns are manufactured using Cordura Nylon designed for superior strength and abrasion resistance.
Door/Rear Window Combo Features:
- 100% polyester that's professional marine grade fabric
- Stay-true, long lasting colors
- Stabilized fit of less than 1% stretch or shrinkage
- Water repellent, tear resistant, puncture resistant, UV and mildew resistant
- YKK zippers made using state-of-the art techniques offer cross-wise strength that's unmatched in the industry
- Windows are made from Aqua-View Smoked vinyl
- High tenacity, heat resistant, continuous multifilament polyester yarns make up the marine sewing thread used throughout construction
- U.S.A. made
- Hand crafted and hand measured
- Comes with Self-adhesive Velcro, Installation and Care Instructions
- This would ONLY fit Round Roll Bars/Cages