Have the terrain begging for mercy when this 6-ply constructed rubber meets the mud. the unique scale design in the tread valley provides extra traction and unparalleled cleanout.
Mud Tire Features:
- Exclusive tread design
- 24 and 25 in. tires feature 3/4 in. tread depth
- 26 and 27 in. tires, feature 7/8 in. tread depth
- Slotted lugs add traction and provide weight savings for better steering control
- Wraparound lugs give extra sidewall protection and excellent cornering bite
- Sidewall features rim guard for wheel protection
- Load rated for UTVs
- Inflated Width / Measuring Rim Width: N/A / 7.00"
- Inflated Diameter: N/A
- Acceptable Rim Width (S): 7.00"
- Deepest Tread Depth: 32/32"
- Balance Dot: No
- Directional Arrow: Yes
- Speed Rating: N/A
Capacities And Construction:
- Load Capacity: 440 lbs
- Bias or Radial Ply: Bias
- Maximum Inflation Pressure To Seat Bead: 32 P.S.I.
- Maximum Operating Pressure: 7 P.S.I.
- Tire Ply Rating / Material 6 / Nylon
- Tread Plies / Material: N/A
- Sidewall Plies / Material: N/A
- Dot Approved For Road Use: No
- Tube or Tubeless: Tubeless
- Wheel Recommendation: None
- Balance Dot- No
- Deepest Tread Depth- 32/32 in.
- Directional Arrow- Yes
- DOT Approved for Road Use- No
- Measuring Rim Width- 7.00 in.
- Min Rim Width- 7.00 in.
- Ply Rating- 6 Ply
- Position - Tire- Front
- Position - Tire- Rear
- Sidewall ID Info- QUADBOSS QBT671 WD AT26x10-12 N.H.S
- Tire Classification- Mud
- Tire Construction- Bias
- Tire Size- 26x10-12
- Type- Tube or Tubeless
- Units- Each
- Weight- 28.80 lbs