A Vented Windshield Keeps You Comfortable
When you plan a weekend ride in your Polaris Ranger 900, the last thing you want to worry about is the weather—you just want to be comfortable and have fun. With a SuperATV Vented Full Windshield installed, you’re good to go no matter what mother nature throws at you. Sliding vents allow you to let the air in when you get hot without sacrificing the protection you get from a 1/4” polycarbonate windshield. Ride when you want, with a vented windshield.
The Perfect Materials
Our full-length rubber bulb seal keeps rain, dust, and wind from sneaking in around the edges of your windshield. Pair that with our heavy-duty clamps and you get a snug and rattle free fit that you’ll love when you’re flying through the trail.
Made with Scratch Resistant Polycarbonate
Our 1/4” polycarbonate is the strongest windshield material you can get. It’s 250 times stronger than glass—that’s why it’s perfect for high-octane off-road rides when you never know if a branch or rock is gonna come flying at your cab. You stay protected, and because it’s finished with our XR Optic Hard Coating, it doesn’t get scratched up.
XR Optic Hard Coating
Our proprietary XR Optic hard coating gives you better scratch resistance and UV protection than any other hard coating on the market. Ride through rough trails and keep this windshield on every day without losing clarity. Ride in the sun for years without any sun spots, yellowing, or fading. It makes this windshield perfect for the rugged off-road.
- Protects against debris and the elements
- Sliding vents let you control the amount of airflow entering the cab
- Made of 1/4” polycarbonate—250x stronger than glass and 25x stronger than acrylic
- Utilizes our proprietary XR Optic Hard Coating
- Fits the contours of your cage and hood perfectly
- Comes preassembled for easy installation
- Can be used with soft or hard tops
- Made in the USA
SuperATV Front Scratch Resistant Vented Full Windshield WS-P-RAN900-V-70 Care Instructions:-
- Create a mixture of mild liquid dish soap and warm water (Recommended UTV windshield washing/cleaning solution)
- Or use Pre-made Polaris Ranger windshield solution option: 13946
- Take your side by side windshield cleaning solution and wash the UTV window(s), interior, and exterior
- Only use a clean soft, micro-fiber cloth to wipe gently and do not scrub- apply very light pressure ***Do not use a paper towel and Windex***
- Rinse UTV windshields well and air dry
- Let dry for at 30 minutes to 2 hours depending on the humidity level of your location
- Get on that machine and have an awesome time now that you can see!!!
- Stay safe while riding out there and check out Everything Polaris Ranger for more UTV parts and accessories