Every Titan Axle is engineered and tested to operate at larger swing angles than most axles you will come across and that is why Titan Axles make the claim of the strongest possible axle that they offer for their customers. Using the highest quality materials and an induction heat treatment process the axles are built to withstand high angles and maximum speeds while maintaining reduced temperatures and wear. A 20% larger axle bar and 15% larger CVs than most OEM axles is bound to provide you with higher levels of strength than your factory axle. The internals are CNC machined and that combined with the heat-treated components together brings you the strongest possible axle Titan Axles have to offer. The axle is strong enough to hold up to even the biggest and most aggressive of the mud tires available on the market.
- 20% Increase in axle diameter compared to most OEM axles
- 15% increase in CV Joints compared to most OEM axles
- Induction heat treated components for higher strength
- CNC precision machined internal components
- High-strength, high-tensile steel construction