Please Call with Year/Make/Model before order and ask the Customer Service Rep to verify the part # needed with WPS- Call (920) 214-8135
Your Polaris 500 has been your hardworking companion for years, but you may be noticing the old girl is in need of an overhaul. When you find your ride is getting rough with vibration and wobbles, it may be time to replace those shocks. Shocks have an important role to play in the functionality of your sxs as they control impact and back up your suspension movement. Not to mention, if those puppies are not performing properly it can lead to other components being overworked causing unnecessary damage. Bronco ATV has engineered these awesome aftermarket Heavy Duty Gas Shocks specifically for your Ranger 700.
The side by side kit includes an advanced hydraulic design utilizing a gas injection instead of oil. With hydraulic abilities, the sxs accessories have an increase in suspension movement redirection as well as a tighter controlled injection. Having the ability to adjust appropriately for offroad conditions allows for peace of mind that country terrain will be of no match for your hardworking trusty UTV. Whether you are geared up with a snowplow or aim to do some hauling your side by side will be ready to get the job done with these aftermarket gas shocks!
Heavy Duty Gas Shocks Features:
- Sold as a set of 4 (2 front and 2 rear)
- Gas shocks offer long term consistent performance over stock oil only damped shocks
- 10% stiffer springs provide a better ride and higher load capacity
- Works great on the front to better support your snowplow and on the rear when hauling cargo
- Smooth black color blends perfectly with any OEM UTV
- Direct bolt-on replacement: pre-installed spring allows for quicker setup
- Bronco struts are a little beefier than OEM, some models will require you to loosen the pinch bolts on the strut housing prior to installation for the strut top to slide into place.
- Bronco shocks do not include any warranties and are sold as is.