There are few better aftermarket upgrades and accessories available for UTVs and side by sides like the Polaris Ranger than a good winch. A strong winch offers the pulling strength needed to pull yourself out of mud, sand, clay, and water, and it also allows you to clear heavy debris from off-road trails. For the Polaris Ranger, we suggest ordering the 4500 lb Standard Winch Kit by KFI Products. This winch kit offers everything you need to equip your Polaris Ranger with 4500 lbs. of pulling strength. The electric winch itself comes with a winch mounting plate that you can use to install the winch to the front or rear of your Polaris Ranger.
- Model U4500 UTV Series
- Rated Line Pull 4500 lbs.
- Motor 12V DC, 1.7 hp Permanent Magnet
- Gear Ratio166:1
- Gear/Transmission All-metal Planetary Gear Drive
- Brake Dynamic and Mechanical
- Clutch (free spooling) All Metal Cam Activated Freespool
- Drum Size 2" (D) x 3.19" (L)
- Cable 15/64" (D) x 38' (L)
- Fairlead Multi-directional Roller
- Control Deluxe Handlebar-Mounted Mini-Rocker Control Switch and a Heavy Duty Corded Remote Switch
- Winch Dimensions13.39" L x 4.06" D x 4.29" H
- Mount Plate Fairlead Mount Only
- Mounting Bolt Pattern 3.00" x 4.875" (4-Hole)
- Recommended Battery 12 Amp/hour minimum
- Winch Weight 36.6 lbs. (complete kit)
Featured Blog Post: Check out our blog post to learn how to install your Polaris Ranger winch!