Whether its on a winding trail, plowing snow or deep in the mud, a reliable winch is the most important accessory a rider can have. Equip your UTV with a KFI WINCH and feel confident you can pull yourself out of any situation. The KFI AM-35 Assault Winch comes with everything you need other than an UTV model specific winch mount. Everything shown is included along with detailed installation instructions and hardware to mount your winch to a model specific UTV winch mount.
- 3/16"x 45.9" Cable with end loop
- Take control of your winch with the included Mini-Rocker Switch that comes with an adjustable bracket to mount it to your UTV's handle bars and allows you to control your winch with the touch of your finger without ever letting go of your handle bars.
- Also included is a Handheld 14' Corded Remote for those situations when you need to control your winch from a distance or dismounted from your machine. This compact high quality remote offers a more reliable control than the other wireless options. Included is a socket plug and play wiring a system so that you can store your remote when not in use.
- The all New Heavy Duty Electric Contactor protects your UTV's electrical system and switches the power distribution of your winch that is controlled by your switches.
Included is our KFI Split Cable Hook Stopper with the following benefits:
- Eliminates wear and tear on your rollers from the hook with can cause cable wear.
- Eliminates hook clatter from going down the trail.
- Protects the winch motor and gears from pulling the cable in too far and bottoming out on the rollers.
- Keeps tension on the hook to eliminate the cable becoming loose.
- Also has slits designed in it to work as an anti-kick back for the cable if your cable was to snap.
- Looks great.
|MODEL||AM-35 Assault Series|
|Rated Line Pull||3500 lbs.|
|Motor||12V DC, 1.15 hp Permanent Magnet|
|Gear/Transmission||All-metal Planetary Gear Drive|
|Brake||Dynamic and Mechanical|
|Clutch (free spooling)||All Metal Cam Activated Freespool|
|Drum Size||1.75" (D) x 2.76" (L)|
|Steel Cable||3/16" (D) x 45.9' (L)|
|Fairlead||Multi-directional POM Roller|
|Control||Deluxe Handlebar-Mounted Mini-Rocker Control Switch and a Heavy Duty Corded Remote Switch|
|Winch Dimensions||13.62" L x 4.44" D x 4.76" H|
|Mounting Bolt Pattern||3.00" x 4.88" (4-Hole)|
|Recommended Battery||12 Amp/hour minimum|
|Winch Weight||26.5 lbs. (complete kit)|
Featured Blog Post: Check out our blog post to learn how to install your Polaris Ranger winch!