Seizmik's Photon Side View Mirrors feature a sleek, horizontal design and new ball joint mounting system created to compliment most any UTV, but particularly the sport side-by-sides on the market today. The new ball joint and low profile clamp allow for a wide range of motion and break away feature, and accommodates the various A-pillar angles created by OEM or custom cages. Clamp sizes available will accommodate most any UTV: 1.75" round tube ROPS; 2" round tube with included shims for 1.875" round tube ROPS; and Polaris Pro-Fit or Can-Am Profiled ROPS. The Photon Side View Mirrors include replaceable, convex mirror glass.
Hoton Side View Mirror W/Cast Aluminum Body Bezel 1.75" Rops Features Include:
- NEW BALL JOINT MOUNTING SYSTEM—Versatile Mirror Clamp with a new Ball Joint design provides a wide range of rotation for the mirror housing and installation options
- FULL BREAKAWAY GEOMETRY—Designed to break away during impacts to prevent damage
- SHATTER RESISTANT SAFETY GLASS—For maximum safety
- CONVEX MIRROR SURFACE—Provides a wider viewing range and image stabilization
- DURABLE CAST ALUMINUM HOUSING—For a nearly indestructible and lightweight aluminum housing to withstand the most extreme punishment
- LOW PROFILE HINGED CLAMP FOR ROUND TUBE ROPS—Clamp design provides extreme clamping power, minimal interference with other accessories, and a simple installation
- CAST ALUMINUM MIRROR GUARD—Full Perimeter Bezel constructed from cast aluminum for the ultimate mirror protection
- 304 STAINLESS STEEL HARDWARE—High Grade Corrosion Resistant Hardware for years of reliable, trouble-free performance
Featured Blog Post: Find out more about how to make your Polaris Ranger Street Legal!