This Polaris General Blackout Exhaust System by HMF Racing lets you bring the heat in style with its high-temp ceramic coating capable of withstanding temperatures up to 1200 degrees fahrenheit. Built for abuse, Blackout Performance and Titan series exhausts have incredible impact strength, as well as an impressive resistance to abrasions, corrosion and chemicals. There’s no need to fear the elements or hold back on the track with this extreme duty setup.
This Titan Series Blackout Exhaust is specially designed for Polaris General models, so you can be sure it has a flush fit on your specific vehicle. It will give your rig a deep sound that rumbles about 4 decibels over stock when idling. You’ll also pick up extra horsepower and torque so you can gain an edge over the competition. Add the custom colored ceramic look, and you get the the perfect combination of aesthetics, utility and action. With its easy installation, long-lasting durability, high performance, style and sound, this upgrade is a no-brainer for anyone that likes to show off on the track.
Exhaust Features :
- The Polaris General is available as a single Slip-On in the Titan Series
- The Dual Full System picked up 5 horse power with 3lb of torque
- The Titan-QS picked up 3 horse power and the Titan-XL picked up 4 horse
- The Performance Full System weighs 17lbs (6lb less than stock)
- The Titan-QS is at 85dB and the Titan-XL at 88dB