Protect yourself and your passenger while riding in comfort with one of the toughest and most durable windshields offered by Kolpin. The Polaris Ranger 570 / 800 Folding Windshield brings maximum comfort with multi-position windshield providing full tilt for improved air circulation while still offering protection on the trail. Let the debris come flying while you take your UTV into the wilds. This windshield is constructed of ultra-thick, scratch-resistant Lexan polycarbonate. No cracks, scratches or breakage from regular use.
If you need more airflow the top windshield panel can be released quickly, transforming your full windshield into a convenient half-windshield. Installation is simple with absolutely no drilling required for getting the custom fitted windshield in place. Even with the added abrasion and scratch-resistant coating the visibility is clear with no tinting to obstruct your view while pushing your UTV to its limits.
Folding Windshield Features:
- Three-position tilt mechanism to control airflow
- Constructed of ultra-thick, high-quality, scratch-resistant 1/4" MR10 GE Lexan polycarbonate
- Super-smooth edges and custom bend design for maximum rigidity
- Custom injection-molded nylon mounting brackets
- All stainless steel, black-coated finish hardware is included
- Fits entirely between the roll bars
- Easy to install
- No drilling required
KolpinPowersports Front Folding Windshield 2621 Care Instructions:-
- Create a mixture of mild liquid dish soap and warm water (Recommended UTV windshield washing/cleaning solution)
- Or use Pre-made Polaris Ranger windshield solution option: 13946
- Take your side by side windshield cleaning solution and wash the UTV window(s), interior, and exterior
- Only use a clean soft, micro-fiber cloth to wipe gently and do not scrub- apply very light pressure ***Do not use a paper towel and Windex***
- Rinse UTV windshields well and air dry
- Let dry for at 30 minutes to 2 hours depending on the humidity level of your location
- Get on that machine and have an awesome time now that you can see!!!
- Stay safe while riding out there and check out Everything Polaris Ranger for more UTV parts and accessories
Note: Open position is designed for low-speed airflow ONLY. High-speed riding or trailering require the windshield to be in the FULLY CLOSED position.