Are you and your passengers sick of choking on dust even though you have a full windshield and top? If so, then you need a cab back, which will help keep the dust from being sucked back in the cab from the rear. The GCL Soft Back Panel is a great to keep the dust out while allowing you to easily take it off in just minutes. Also, with the GCL cab system, you can add it to the other configurations easily at any time.
The cab back is specifically designed for your Polaris Ranger Mid Size ETX, EV or 570 and comes in a variety of colors (see above). The rear window is made from Aqua-View Smoked vinyl and the marine grade fabric is 100% polyester. The marine fabric is tear resistant, puncture resistant, water repellent, UV and mildew resistant and has stay-true long lasting colors. A stabilized fit of less than 1% stretch or shrinkage will keep the soft rear panel looking great for years to come with the proper care. The marine sewing thread used is manufactured from high tenacity, heat resistant, continuous multifilament polyester yarns. Made in the U.S.A., the cab back is hand measured and hand crafted in Kentucky.
Windshield Features :
- Modular constructions, which means it can be added to existing GCL configurations at any time
- 100% polyester that's professional marine grade fabric
- Stay-true, long lasting colors
- Stabilized fit of less than 1% stretch or shrinkage
- Water repellent, tear resistant, puncture resistant, UV and mildew resistant
- YKK zippers made using state-of-the art techniques offer cross-wise strength that's unmatched in the industry
- Windows are made from Aqua-View Smoked vinyl
- High tenacity, heat resistant, continuous multifilament polyester yarns make up the marine sewing thread used throughout construction
- U.S.A. made
- Hand crafted and hand measured
- Comes with everything needed for installation, including self-adhesive Velcro, care and installation instructions
Available Options :
- Zippered Back Window - Back Window zips on the 2 sides and velcros on the bottom