When it comes to accessories on Everything Polaris Ranger, it can become extremely difficult to install all the lights and accessories that you want. Even with factory busbars, installing switches can become overwhelming. That's why at Everything Polaris Ranger, we offer products such as this Trigger Six Shooter Accessory Control System with RF Remote Control. With this product, you will be well on your way to accessory control domination.
Designed to be a one-stop shop for all things accessories, this Trigger Accessory Control System stands ready to get your wiring and switches under control. This is done by installing the Trigger control box to your machine and in turn, plug your accessories into the included Trigger accessory harnesses. Once you have them wired to the supplied harnesses, you can control them via one of the three accepted control methods. From Bluetooth app controls, manual switches on the control box to the included RF remote, you have multiple options to turn your accessories on and off! So, for those who like everything to be user-friendly and wiring to look professional and easy to work on, grab this kit and get set on the path to success.
- Eliminates the need to run wires under your dash or through the firewall when wiring accessories
- RF remote control activates installed accessories from outside vehicle
- Fused circuits with LED indicators notify of blown fuses
- Accepts 12-24 volt input
- Two 10 amp fused circuits w/12-24 volt output
- Two 30 amp fused circuits w/12-24 volt output
- Two 5 amp fused circuits w/12-24 volt output
- Includes 6 wire harnesses with waterproof connectors
- Wireless back-lit RF remote switch module
- Control from your mobile device with our free app
- Several control boxes can be used together to control up to 24 accessories
Optional ACS DIN Connector Harness:
NOTE: When installing the DIN cable to the controller, be sure the power is off before inserting the connector. The yellow wire on the controller is power on/off, be sure it has no power going into it before connection.
Are you tired of not having a system that allows you to use the rockers you already have for your accessories? With this ACS DIN Connector Harness, your problem is solved! With this cable, you will be able to use the remote, your rockers, and the APP simultaneously without any issues. You will not have to stick with one or the other and keep holding on to those limitations.
- Allows manual control of conventional rocker switches
- Wire Color Codes:
- Ch 1 = Red
- Ch 2 = Green
- Ch 3 = Blue
- Ch 4 = Yellow
- Ch 5 = White
- Ch 6 = Brown
- Ground = Black
Optional TRIGGER ONE Bluetooth Solid State Relay:
If you're looking to add more control to your accessories and utilize your mobile device, you've come to the right place. Each ONE relay can control lights, winches, radio systems, and much more from outside the vehicle. The relay stem allows you to do things like dim and flashlight bars, control your audio system volume as well as your winch. Take advantage of this aftermarket accessory by purchasing it from the options above.