The Rock-A-Billy by Sedona let’s your UTV tread new paths with greater performance and traction. These treads feature a new and improved design meant to out-grip, out-perform, and outlast your competitors. The built-in rim guards add an extra measure of safety and protection. These Ranger tires are constructed to be durable and tough enough to handle all your high-speed needs.
Don’t let sharp object dissuade you from your course. Your side by side can take on the most pointed challenges with these puncture resistant tires. No more shying away from the ruts, rocks, and mud because your current tires might get punctured or stuck. Attack a new path without the need for treading lightly. Performance and traction are the key reasons all Polaris Ranger owners need a pair of these tires in their arsenal. You and your fellow extreme recreational riders will never tire of the endless opportunities that await you when you outfit your Ranger with these high quality, high performing, rugged looking must haves. These are the perfect addition for your off-road beast. Make your recreational off-road vehicle go the distance and leave the competition behind.
ROCK-A-BILLY Tire Features:
- 8 ply rated puncture resistant radial
- Aggressive tread design with integrated side lugs to grip in extreme riding conditions
- All new tread compound designed to outlast, out -grip and out-perform the competition
- Integrated rock ejectors in tread design
- Built in rim guard for added protection
- Designed to match the high-horsepower, high-speed requirements of today’s side-by-sides
- Bead-to-bead layer of puncture resistant material
- Construction: Radial
- Ply: 8
- Inflated Pressure: 8 PSI
- Weight: 25.7 Lb
- Load Rating: 455 lb
Featured Blog Post: Learn how to choose the right tires for your Polaris Ranger