The Rip Saw RT by Sedona let’s your UTV tread new paths with style and ease. Made for the most extreme cross country trails, your Side by Side will be ready to take on anything you can throw at it.. These aggressive shoulder tread on the sidewalls are meant to make crawling through rocks, deep ruts, and thick mud fun and enjoyable without the worry of getting stuck. These Ranger tires are constructed to be durable and tough enough to handle your most extreme off-road challenges.
Stop kicking your old tires because you constantly are getting bested. It’s not you, and it’s not your UTV, it’s your tires. Extreme performance, and ultimate control are just a few of the reasons all Polaris Ranger owners need a pair of these tires in their arsenal. You and your fellow extreme recreational riders will never tire of the endless opportunities that await you when you outfit your Side x Side with these high quality, high performing, rugged looking must haves. These are the perfect addition for your off-road beast. Make your recreational off-road vehicle go the distance and leave the competition behind the next time you hit the cross country trails.
RIP SAW RT Tire Features:
- Aggressive tread pattern that ranges from 7/8” to 1 1/8” cleans out mud and offers great traction in all types of terrain
- Tread pattern wraps onto the sidewall to increase traction in deep-rutted and muddy conditions
- Integrated side lugs for added traction in deep ruts or crawling through the rocks
- 6 ply rated heavy-duty, radial construction offers stability and absorbs impact in extreme trail conditions
- 8 ply rated construction in 28” tire
- Construction: Radial
- Ply: 6/8
- Inflated Pressure: 7/8 PSI
- Weight: 26.9 Lb
- Load Rating: 340 lbs