Our newest Polaris Ranger High Seat is here! The seat cushions are larger in width by 10 inches, while the updated laser cut tread plate foot platform has been extended 6 inches further out. Side standard baskets/beverage holders are also laser cut and pressed for a clean refined look.
Our Ranch Armor Polaris Ranger high seat features 4 steel pegs/legs that go down approximately 2 inches into factory holes on bed sides locking the seat to the bed sides. The seat secures to the bed with 4 high strength turn-buckles that tie seat down to factory corner bed latches. Install is a breeze and can be done in less than 10 minutes.
Getting in and out of the high seat is simple and convenient with folding ladders on both sides. The ladders use tread plate (commonly known as diamond plate) steps to help with grip when its wet and your boots are caked with mud! Foot platform is laser cut with a double return press on both sides out of 14 gauge tread plate. Nut certs are welded into the center front of the foot platform to allow for easy installation of rifle mounts. Drains are laser cut on floor plate to allow water, mud, etc, to fall into bed and not sit on surface.
Quick Connect High Seat Specifications:
- Constructed of steel
- Sail cloth UV, Marine, Mildew resistant fabric/canvas (10x stronger then vinyl)
- Marine medium firm foam cushions
- Laser-cut plate legs provide great look and exceptional support
- Choice of a textured powder coat standard
- Folding ladders that are removable
- Ranch Armor High Seats are NOT to be ridden while vehicle is in motion. Death or Serious Injury can occur.