Polaris Ranger Out&Back Max Tire by STI Powersport
STI’s new Out&Back Max mud tires look mean, but the first thing you will notice is how seamlessly they ride. The design features an aggressive V-shaped pattern with stepped lugs measuring 1.5 inches in the center and stretching to 2 inches on the outside. With an angled, cupped design on the outer lugs, most of the work takes place up top. They will grip and grab traction without missing a beat, and shed the slop easily the instant you’re out of the mud.
With STI’s true sizing you can upgrade just about any size UTV. There are even new 26-inch and 27-inch sizes for 12-inch wheels! Set up your rig with these unstoppable mudslingers and you’ll never have to worry if that wet dirt is too deep again.
Polaris Ranger Out&Back Max Tire by STI Powersport Features:
- 1.5-inch tread depth in the center, and 2.0-inch depth at the shoulder.
- Stepped-lug construction builds lugs for minimum flex and maximum traction.
- Sturdy 8-ply carcass for low-psi operation and supreme flotation.
- True sizing means the competition doesn’t measure up to Out & Back Max..
- Ply Rating: 6/8
- Max PSI: 7/18 PSI
- Overall Diameter: 26.2 Inches
- Load Rating: 440 lbs