There are a lot of sticky situations you can get your Polaris Ranger or General into on your off-road adventures. Whether you’re stuck in the mud, clay, or sand, a good winch can help get your Polaris Ranger or General out. This 6000 Lb. Black Ops Synthetic Rope Winch by SuperATV is one of our favorite winches. This winch offers an impressive 6,000 lbs. of pulling strength and comes with a super strong yet lightweight 50 foot synthetic winch rope. This winch also comes with a wireless remote so you can operate it from a safe distance. Upgrade your Polaris Ranger or General with this 6000 Lb. Black Ops Synthetic Rope Winch by SuperATV today!
Polaris Ranger/General 6000 LB winch Kit Includes:
- 6000 lb. Black Ops Winch
- 50' synthetic rope
- Wireless remote with water-resistant receiver
- Wired dash rocker switch
- Heavy-gauge extended wiring and waterproof solenoid (long enough for four-seaters)
- Aluminum hawse fairlead—6.0" (152.4 mm)
- Winch hook kit
- Hook pull strap
- Rope stopper
- All hardware and instructions
Seal Kit Features:-
- 6000 lb. rated line pull
- 266:1 gear ratio
- Permanent magnet DC 12v, 1.9 HP motor
- Dimensions (LxWxH): 14.56” x 4.41” x 4.86”
- 3.0" x 6.6" (76 x 168mm) mounting bolt pattern
Note: Fits most bumpers or winch mounts with a 3.0" x 6.6" (76 x 168mm) mounting bolt pattern. This does not come with the mount plate or bumper. They are sold separately.
Featured Blog Post: Check out our blog post to learn how to install your Polaris Ranger winch!