The Armory SST gun case and the Armory X Rack work in tandem to store and transport two weapons (requires two Armory SST cases and one Armory X Rack).
The design of the system positions the cases over the dump bed of most vehicles, leaving the bed clear for gear or game. With the cases locked in place on the rack, the guns are always pointed up and away for superior muzzle control. The Armory SST offers a unique locking hinge which keeps the case open, freeing up both hands to place, retrieve, or work on the gun while in the case.
The shape of the case will accommodate any long gun up to 52” and ARs with or without optics. Moveable foam blocks inside the Armory SST case keep the weapon firmly in place, assuring nothing makes contact with the sights or optics even over the roughest terrain. There’s even enough room inside the Armory SST to store extra rounds, equipment, or cleaning supplies.
The Armory SST case is easily installed or removed from the Armory X Rack without the need for tools. A durable, glass-filled nylon lever is large enough to easily operate with gloves or mittens, and once released, the case lifts right out. With the Armory X Rack attached to both sides of the dump bed, its stiff, rigid, and strong—staying securely attached to the vehicle no matter how aggressive the terrain gets.
Armory X Rack Features:
- Rack holds up to 2 gun cases (sold separately)
- Heavy gauge steel frame holds gun cases steady under tough conditions
- Spring-loaded binding for quick and secure caseload and release
- Thick steel mounting plate installs quickly and easily
- Designed specifically for UTVs with safety in mind—gun barrels are kept facing up and away from users