Never spend another day again trying to get rid of snow with a weak or substandard snow plow. EMP brings to you the full-size snow plow made from 14-gauge steel to ensure that lo durability and long life. The plow frames are laser cut from 1/4” and 3/8” thick steel while the parts of the plow are fabricated using the tab and slot method so that every part and component fit together perfectly every time. The mounting system is easily attachable and removable using the six bolts and once installed lets you attach the plow in less than a minute. The moldboards feature manual angle adjustment (left, right, and center positions) as well as the optional electric over hydraulic power angle which can be bought separately. Where other snow plows wear out much sooner, this one will not only do the job but keep on doing it for a long time.
Snow Plow Features :
- Fabricated from A36 American steel (not soft Chinese steel).
- All parts are laser cut to ensure a perfect fit, then MIG welded.
- Powder coated for superior protection
- Plow blade is 20" high and 72" wide.
- Plow frame is made from 1/4" and 3/8" thick steel.
- Attaches in less than a minute with two hitch pins.
- Plow raises and lowers with your winch.
- Includes: Ranger mounting plate.
- Includes plow shoes.
- EMP now offers rubber blades as an option
- Plow blades are 20" high (higher than others) and 72" wide.