The Coyote by Sedona lets your tread new paths with comfort and style. Improved handling and traction will keep your machine on course the integrated side and tread lugs are siped to increase traction and provide long-lasting resilience to your tire. Performance, stability, control, and traction are the key reasons all Ranger owners need a pair of these tires in their arsenal.
Combat the roughest terrain with superior performance and unbeatable steering response. You and your fellow riders will never tire of the endless adventures that await you when you gear up your Ranger with these high-quality, high-performing, smooth-riding tires. These are the perfect addition for your off-road beast. No more running away from the ruts, rocks, and mud because your current tires might get stuck. Blaze a new path without the need for treading lightly. Make your Ranger stand out from the crowd. These tires look rugged and tough and will never disappoint!
The Polaris ranger coyote tire by Sedona is designed for your daily use as well as trail riding. The tires not only give you a smooth ride but also performs incredibly in muds and dry trails. These high-quality tires can bear a heavy load as compared to radical tire of similar size. The tires have a built-in rim technology for added wheel protection which increases their longevity. They have integrated side lugs that enable the car to crawl through rocky and deep rutted areas. These premium grade tires add style to your vehicle as well make your bumpy ride smooth and comfortable.
- Ultra-durable, puncture-resistant 6 PR "New-Tech" carcass
- "Smooth-Ride" Technology and aggressive tread design for excellent traction and a smooth ride in all terrain
- Integrated side lugs for added traction in deep ruts or crawling through the rocks
- Tread lugs are siped for added traction and durability
- Built-in "Rim Guard" for added wheel protection
- Ultra-durable, puncture resistant with 6 ply rating.
- Smooth ride in all the terrain due to their aggressive tread design.
- Unmatched ride quality and performance in the category
- Construction: Bias
- Ply: 6
- Inflated Pressure: 7 PSI
- Weight: 21.4 Lb
- Load Rating: 340 lbs
Featured Blog Post: Learn how to choose the right tires for your Polaris Ranger