- The Moose 901X with its offset V-tread design and side lugs offers high performance in mud, snow and sand
- 6 ply construction for superior durability and puncture resistance
- Lugs are recessed in the center for added surface area and better traction
- Pebbled design in between the lugs makes for easier cleanout when riding in sticky clay and mud
- For information on tire care, safety, maintenance, mounting, manufacturer's warranty, and other information consult tire manufacturer's publication(s) and/or website(s) for complete tire information. The tires used for your application must have a load index and speed rating equal to or greater than the tires fitted as original equipment
• Tire failure hazard, which if not avoided, could result in death or serious injury. Always maintain recommended tire pressure. Underinflated tires can overheat and fail. Overinflated tired can also fail.
• Tire failure hazard, which if not avoided, could result in death or serious injury. The load index and speed rating of your tired must meet or exceed the vehicle manufacturer's original equipment. Check your vehicle owner's manual for tire specifications.
• Follow the vehicle manufacturer's and tire manufacturer's recommendations for tire care, maintenance, mounting and warranty. Allow only trained personnel using proper equipment.
• Any fitment suggestions on this site contemplate that a product fits the selected vehicle only in the manufacturer's original configuration. If your vehicle has been modified, the product identified may not be suitable and could result in death or serious injury.