For those who love freedom and hate getting stuck, Rough Country’s 4,500 Lb winch is the go-to solution. It will extract your Ranger from mud holes just as easily as it can unearth stubborn stumps and hoist freshly-shot game. The Rough Country 4,500 Lb Polaris Ranger winch is able to do this thanks to its strong 1.4hp motor and 166:1 gear ratio. Be it sloppy mud or sticky snow, with Rough Country’s 4,500 Lb winch bolted onto your vehicle, there’s nothing out there that can make you irreversibly stuck! Plus, because this winch comes with a synthetic rope line, you won’t have to worry about snap-back, rust, or fraying wires. And where water and abrasive mud are concerned, the winch’s waterproof solenoid and receiver box are sealed tight, and the hawse fairlead is coated to prevent corrosion. When you need a lightweight winch kit for your Polaris Ranger that includes in-cab rocker switches, fast line speeds, and dependable strength, the 4,500 Lb Rough Country winch will deliver!
Rough Country 4500 LB Electric Winch Features:
- Easy bolt-on installation for this winch
- Mounting bolt pattern of 4.87" x 3"
- Perfect for UTV/ATV applications
- Water resistant solenoid and receiver box
- Powerful 1.4 hp motor
- 3.8ft per minute line speed
- Synthetic rope yields the maximum in strength to weight ratio.
- Synthetic rope is stronger than steel cables.
- Synthetic rope does not store energy under stress and is safer in the event of breakage.
- Includes hawse fairlead
|Rated Line Pull||4500|
|Gear Train||Differential Planetary|
|Gear Reduction Ratio||166:1|
|Cable||1/4in x 50ft Synthetic|
|Drum Size (Diameter / Length)||2"|
|Bolt Pattern||4.87" x 3"|
|Overall Dimension (L / W / H)||12.8"(L) x 4.6"(W) x 4.8"(H)|
IN THE BOX:
- 4,500LB Electric Winch
- Clevis Hook
- Hawse Fairlead
- 1/4in x 50ft Synthetic Rope
- On/Off Switch
Featured Blog Post: Check out our blog post to learn how to install your Polaris Ranger winch!