We all enjoy our music here at Everything Polaris Ranger. In fact, it's one of the things that we take seriously; that's why we work hard to offer such a wide variety of aftermarket stereo options for your UTV. From aftermarket systems for the most extreme audiophiles to a basic kit that will get the music bumping. Chances are we have something that will suit you and your needs. Take for instance this Boss Audio 26" Riot Bluetooth 4 Speaker Audio System that we have available.
Designed to fit on machines with round roll cages from 1.75" all the way out to 2", this system can fit on quite a few applications! Manufactured to meet or exceed IPX5-rating for impressive resistance to water and dust so in the event it becomes submerged or exposed you can breathe easy knowing you didn't destroy your stereo. This particular system also accommodates Bluetooth inputs as well as a 3.5mm aux in so you have the choice on how to best pump out the jams. Available here at Everything Polaris Ranger, the Boss Riot sound bar will be a great addition to your UTV, so grabs yours today!.
26 Inch Riot Bluetooth 4 Speaker Audio System Features:
- All-terrain system
- IPX5-rated (waterproof/dustproof)
- Full-range Class-D amplifier
- (4) 4" high power speakers + (2) 1" soft dome tweeters
- Aluminum enclosure w/ internal H.D.S. (heat dissipation system)
- Compatible w/ audio output of iPod/iPhone, smartphones and MP3 players
- Multi-fit clamp system
- Zero standby current draw
- RGB Illumination functions w/ remote
- Bluetooth audio and control
- 3.5mm aux in
- Soft touch controls
Optional Audio System Connection Cable:
- Connect and control BOSS power pods to BOSS audio systems that have an audio output including sound bars and source units
- Allows BOSS power pod systems to be used with an external source unit
- Bluetooth controller isnt used when installing the PODCBL
- Fits machines with 1.75" to 2" ROUND roll bars.
- Not compatible with USB cords. Audio system plays music through Bluetooth and Aux port.
If you already have a Boss Audio soundbar or UTV tube, then you'll want to add the audio system connection cable! With this cable, you can connect your speakers to one of these systems for even more music without any additional amplifiers or components to mount.