The Top Cap by Gotcha Covered, LLC (GCL) provides the perfect combination of protection and style to your Polaris Ranger. Designed specifically for the 2004-2008 Polaris Ranger, this top cap provides ideal overhead protection with a significant overhang to provide coverage from both sun and rain, all without impacting line of sight/visibility while riding. Since excursions often take adventurous Polaris owners into deeper foliage and overgrown trails GCL has fashioned this top cap, like all its products, from marine-grade polyester and Cordura Nylon the same materials used by the United States military (Molle system). The quality of materials ensures high abrasion and puncture resistant fabric that features an additional polyurethane coating and UV coating to prevent fading and sun damage while providing long-lasting water, mold and mildew resistance. The top cap installs easily, fitting perfectly to the frame of the Polaris Ranger with less than 1% shrink/stretch. Each GCL top cat is custom made by hand, providing the absolute highest quality in production and quality assurance. You get only the best products coming off the line at GCL
Polaris Ranger 500 / 700 Top Cap by GCL is designed to provide protection from usual weather conditions like rain, hailstorm or sunlight. Made from the sturdiest material and its corrosion resistant features, it becomes your best choice for any sort of adventure! Since each Polaris Ranger 500 / 700 Top Cap is custom made, it is an excellent choice for your contemporary self! Get it personalized in the color of your choice just the way you like it, install it in minutes and youre ready for your next adventure trip! What are you waiting for? An invitation? Well this is it!
Top Cap Features:
- Manufactured using 100% heavy-duty, marine-grade polyester with stay-true colors for strength and durability
- The camo patterns are manufactured using Cordura nylon, designed for superior strength and abrasion resistance
- Camo Patterns are also coated with polyurethane on one side for water resistance and is the same fabric used to manufacture the United States military's MOLLE systems
- Roof is water-repellent, tear-resistant, puncture-resistant, mildew-resistant and UV-resistant
- Materials allow for less than 1% stretch or shrinkage
- Mounts to roll cage with YKK hook and loop system
- Unit is fabricated with a high-tenacity, heat-resistant marine sewing thread
- Hand-measured and handcrafted to ensure a precise fit
- Comes complete with self-adhesive Velcro, installation and care instructions
- Includes one-year warranty for manufacturing defects
- Available in 5 colors/patterns
- Thoroughly supports the 2004-2008 Polaris Rangers.
- Excellent protection from harsh weather conditions.