Ride in Comfort
Why do you need a SuperATV Rear Windshield on your Polaris General? It protects you and your passenger from your own rooster tail, it prevents dust from getting sucked into your cab when you use a front windshield alone, and it keeps you comfortable in any weather. With a clear or tinted rear windshield, every day is ride day.
A windshield is only as good as the parts its made from. We use heavy-duty gaskets and bulb seals to keep moisture and air out, and beefy clamps for a totally secure installation. Altogether you get a snug, rattle-free fit thats built for the off-road.
We use polycarbonate for our windshields because its the perfect side-by-side material. Its 250 times stronger than glass so no matter how big the clods of dirt are that you kick off your rear tires, this windshield wont break.
Rear Windshield Features:
- Protects against flying mud and debris
- Eliminates suction that occurs with a front windshield on its own
- Tinted and clear polycarbonate options available
- Made of 1/4 polycarbonate250x stronger than glass and 25x stronger than acrylic
- Fits the contours of your cage perfectly
- Comes preassembled for easy installation
- Can be used with soft or hard tops
- Made in the USA
SuperATV Rear Scratch Tinted Windshield RWS-P-GEN1K-71-EPR Care Instructions:-
- Create a mixture of mild liquid dish soap and warm water (Recommended UTV windshield washing/cleaning solution)
- Or use Pre-made Polaris Ranger windshield solution option: 13946
- Take your side by side windshield cleaning solution and wash the UTV window(s), interior, and exterior
- Only use a clean soft, micro-fiber cloth to wipe gently and do not scrub- apply very light pressure ***Do not use a paper towel and Windex***
- Rinse UTV windshields well and air dry
- Let dry for at 30 minutes to 2 hours depending on the humidity level of your location
- Get on that machine and have an awesome time now that you can see!!!
- Stay safe while riding out there and check out Everything Polaris Ranger for more UTV parts and accessories
Notes: Not compatible with Rockford Fosgate stereo system